What people on Pinterest are searching for this week Falling for Fall 🍁
I’m back with the latest Pinterest trends! This week Pinterest collected insights around the theme: Falling for Fall. With fall on the way, people on Pinterest are searching for everything from autumn outfits to football season foods 🍂.
- 51x increase in “fall street style”
- 3x increase in “caramel apple dump cake”
- 2x increase in “fall hair color for brunettes” among Gen Z searchers
- 160% increase in “outdoor fall decor” in the Midwest
- 85% increase in “dark autumn aesthetic”
Behind the trends
Pinterest is a place to look forward. In fact, more than 463 million* people use Pinterest to find tomorrow’s ideas. By observing current trends on Pinterest, we can glean valuable insights into what may trend elsewhere in the near future.
Each week, Pinterest Predicts Weekly highlights actionable search trends among Pinterest users across categories, regions and demographic groups. All search queries link to trends.pinterest.com where you can discover insights and create campaigns around popular search queries.
Growing Trend: Moody Fall Vibes
On Pinterest, searches are up for all things autumn, from makeup and fashion inspo to foods and full moons. Growing search terms in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks:
51x increase in “fall street style”
Other growing search terms in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks:
Moment: Fall on the Horizon
After a long, hot summer, people on Pinterest are searching for ways to get cozy this fall.
Regional Trend: Cozy at Home
Across regions, people on Pinterest look for ways to cozy up their homes for cooler temps.
Cozy Porch Aesthetics in the Midwest
In the Midwest, people are looking for welcoming fall displays. Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Midwest vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 2x increase in “fall planters”
- 160% increase in “outdoor fall decor”
- 150% increase in “fall front porch”
- 130% increase in “autumn home”
Hunkering down for fall in the Northeast
In the Northeast, people are getting ready to get cozy. Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Northeast vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 150% increase in “holiday tablescapes”
- 150% increase in “cozy basement ideas”
- 125% increase in “cozy bedroom ideas”
- 120% increase in “fall room decor”
Warming it up in the West
In the West, people are searching for autumn home inspiration. Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the West vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 4x increase in “votive candles”
- 185% increase in “copper brown”
- 145% increase in “warm bedroom aesthetic”
- 130% increase in “gothic home decor”
Come on in in the Southeast
In the Southeast, searches are up for fall front door decor and gardens. Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Southeast vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 160% increase in “fall door hangers”
- 140% increase in “fall garden”
- 140% increase in “fall table settings”
- 120% increase in “cozy living room warm”
Audience Trend: A Favorite Season Arrives
A favorite season arrives. Dark fall shades are all the rage among the Gen Z audience. Growing searches by Gen Z in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks:
Here is more information that may be helpful!
Welcome to your go-to guide for mastering organic growth on Pinterest. As a platform where creativity and discovery collide, Pinterest offers a unique opportunity to elevate your brand without dipping into your ad budget. From making a stellar first impression at the...
Turn One Piece of Content into 14: A Guide for Busy Female Service Providers Welcome to another exciting exploration of savvy marketing strategies! Today, we're diving into the magic of content repurposing – an absolute game-changer for busy female service providers....
Authentic Pinterest Growth Hacks for Female Service Providers Remember the days when Pinterest was just a pretty board of dream vacations and delicious cakes? Well, wake up and smell the espresso, porque amigas, things have gotten SERIOUSLY exciting over there!...