I'm back with the latest Pinterest trends. This week Pinterest collected insights around the theme: Spring is in the air. People on Pinterest are warming up their feeds with springtime inspiration from fresh foods and florals to beach getaways 🌷. I'm sharing key...
Blog Ideas for Photographers that will help with SEO and book clients
I’m excited to help with blog ideas for photographers that will help with SEO and book clientsYou may be asking why I’m talking about writing this blog as a Pinterest expert, but blogs are so important when you are marketing your business on Pinterest. Pinterest is an amazing and easy way to spread your information and build a strong online presence both of which are key to generating leads and finding new clients.
Many of my Photography Pinterest Management clients struggle to know what to blog about, so I thought I would share ideas that I’ve given to them to help you start blogging or blogging more. I hope you get inspired and start blogging today!
Blog about your photography sessions
I know this is obvious, however so many photographers just throw images on a blog and call it a day. Instead, you’ll need to write about the session so that all of your important keywords get shared to ensure that Google shares it.
In this blog, you should share your client.
Here are a few ideas:
- If you are a wedding photographer, you can add some questions to your questionnaire that you use to create a timeline. I ask how the couple met, what their most memorable date was, where and how they got engaged, and what they love to do together. These answers make a fantastic blog post.
- If you are a branding photographer, you can feature your client, their business, and what they do. Include a link to their website which is helpful for SEO
- If you’re a family photographer, you can ask questions on a questionnaire or ensure you make notes right after your session about the family you photograph. Talk about how long you’ve been photographing them, talk about how important it is to take family photos for memories and for generations to look back on those photos.
Anytime you get questions from your clients or potential clients, make sure to write those down as you can create blog posts about those questions.
Once you write several blogs from that information, you can also include FAQs with links to the blog posts on your website, and you can also have those faqs in email confirmations when a client books.
All this work will also keep people on your website longer which makes Google happy!
Write about things you wish your clients would do
This one is easy, helpful, and effective!
If you want to have more time for the timeline, write about the benefits of having more time or if you want families to show up early, talk about the benefits of being early for family shoots.
Giving advice on what you want your clients to do means that you will be doing effective marketing and help them to do what helps you excel.
Tips for Clients
This one is fun! You can share tips that your ideal client will be searching for on Google.
Here are some ideas:
- Prop ideas to bring to branding or family sessions.
- Bringing dogs to family portraits, engagement sessions, or weddings
- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer family, branding, engagement sessions, or weddings can be super helpful and things your ideal client will be searching for on Google.
- Why and how to display your photographs.
- Favorite photo locations or wedding venues and why you love them.
- How to Choose a Professional Photographer for (insert your type of photography)
- How to Always Look Fantastic in Photos
- Creative Gender Reveal Photoshoot Ideas
- Tips for Surprise Proposals
- Tips for Photographing Your Kids
- Tips for Stress-Free Photos of Your Children
- Style Tips for Your Photo Session
- Four Photo Craft Projects Your Kids Will Love
- Alternatives to Boring School Photos
- Mini Session vs. Hourly Photography
- How to Look Thinner in Photos
So there you have it! Four great blog ideas for photographers that will help with SEO and book more clients.
If you’re not blogging yet, you should definitely start. Not only is it a great way to show off your work, but it also helps potential clients learn more about you and what you offer.
Do you have any other blog ideas that have worked well for you? If so, shoot me a quick email as I’d love to update this blog!
Here is more information that may be helpful!
Welcome to your go-to guide for mastering organic growth on Pinterest. As a platform where creativity and discovery collide, Pinterest offers a unique opportunity to elevate your brand without dipping into your ad budget. From making a stellar first impression at the...
Turn One Piece of Content into 14: A Guide for Busy Female Service Providers Welcome to another exciting exploration of savvy marketing strategies! Today, we're diving into the magic of content repurposing – an absolute game-changer for busy female service providers....