6 Tips For Content Creation for Service Providers Are you a small business service provider looking to attract your ideal clients? You're in the right place! In this blog post, we'll share six powerful tips to help you craft content that not only engages your audience...
What Are People Searching For On Pinterest
I’m back with the latest Pinterest trends and this week Pinterest collected insights around the theme: It’s a Party. It is party time on Pinterest this week! People on Pinterest are finding fun ways to party 🎉.
As you know by now, Pinterest is a place to look forward. In fact, more than 463 million* people use Pinterest to find tomorrow’s ideas. By observing current trends on Pinterest, we can glean valuable insights into what may trend elsewhere in the near future.
Behind the trends
Each week, Pinterest Predicts Weekly highlights actionable search trends among Pinterest users across categories, regions and demographic groups. All search queries link to trends.pinterest.com where you can discover insights and create campaigns around popular search queries.
Check out Pinterest’s report to find out what’s trending for Pinterest users this week.
*Pinterest, Global analysis, Q1 2023.
Moment spotlight: Birthdays
Searches are up for celebrating summer birthdays with parties and gifts:
- 145% increase in “men’s birthday party ideas“
- 120% increase in “pink adult birthday party”
- 85% increase in “mermaid birthday party food ideas”
- 75% increase in “minimalist birthday cake”
- 50% increase in “birthday gift for husband”
Regional trend: Feeding a Crowd
Across every region, party foods are trending.
In the Midwest, people are getting together with their favorite snacks What can I bring? Over–indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Midwest vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 2x increase in “party side dishes”
- 2x increase in “family reunion food ideas”
- 155% increase in “cold appetizers for party”
- 135% increase in “pool party snacks”
In the Northeast, people are taking festive parties outside. Outdoor galore! Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Northeast vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 170% increase in “summer charcuterie board”
- 165% increase in “bridal shower cake”
- 155% increase in “summer desserts for a crowd”
125% increase in “luau party food”
People out West are trying new recipes from global cuisines. Celebrating cuisines. Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the West vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 145% increase in “bbq side dishes for a crowd”
- 130% increase in “mexican appetizers”
- 130% increase in “italian dinner party”
- 120% increase in “birthday dinner party”
In the Southeast, finger foods and fun cakes are trending. Grab a slice! Over-indexing searches by Pinterest users in the Southeast vs. the rest of the US over the last three weeks:
- 145% increase in “preppy birthday cake”
- 140% increase in “party finger foods”
- 125% increase in “pool party cake”
- 120% increase in “strawberry birthday cake”
FREE Pinterest Challenge
Sign up to learn how to work smarter not harder on Pinterest to grow your business. You’ll learn:
—> Strategy, Workflow, and Analytics That Matter
—> What Type of Content Grows Your Business
—> What Pins Work Best To Grow Your Business (not just like you)
—> Strategy, Workflow, and Analytics (oh my) That Matter
Pinterest Predicts Trend: YOLO Years
We called it! Playing off our YOLO Years Pinterest Predicts annual trend, searches are up for decade–specific celebrations. In the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks:
- 80% increase in “80% increase in theme party ideas for adults“
- 60% increase in “outfits for 60 year old women“
- 35% increase in “40th birthday ideas for women decoration“
- 35% increase in “50 birthday ideas for men“
Growing Trend: A Theme for the Occasion
Their featured board this week: Outdoor party
Get inspired for a summer soirée of your own: Throw the Perfect Outdoor Party.
Here is more information that may be helpful!
What people on Pinterest are searching for this week I’m back with the latest Pinterest trends and this week we’ve collected insights around the theme: Spooky Season. 👻Halloween is on the way! All across Pinterest, searches are up for tricks, treats, and all kinds of...
How Service Providers Can Shine Bright with Lead MagnetsIn today's competitive business arena, the quest for clients can sometimes feel like an epic battle. But guess what? There's a hidden superpower that can not only set you apart from the competition but also...