How to use Lead Magnets and Pinterest to grow your list
As most of you know, Pinterest is one of the most underutilized and FREE but insanely effective marketing platforms you can use for your business.
Here are the steps to take:
- Create a Lead Magnet (Quiz, Checklist, or Guide are best)
- Create several pins (using different images) that link to that blog post
- Pin those pins to Pinterest on multiple boards that make sense
- people who want the FREE thing, sign up for your email list
- Make sure that you have 3-4 welcome emails auto-send (one each day)
- And in the last email, you give them an offer (course, membership, product, service)
After two weeks, see which Pin has the most clicks (meaning that people wanted to sign up). Use that one as the template and create more pins (change colors (think branding). Pin those. After two weeks, you’ll have the top three pins due to insights.
Take those tops three pins and use SmartLoop (in Tailwind) to pin them consistently.
Different studies have shown that our attention span with the invention of cell phones and social media has gone down. That’s no surprise, but this means that it would be best to keep your “freebie” or “lead magnet” short, sweet and to the point. BUT — they must learn something valuable to start that know, like and trust with your business.
People typically need to hear from you multiple times (more than you think) before they purchase.
If you need help with Pinterest, shoot me an email HERE.
Want to Learn Pinterest?
My Pinterest Academy helps you create a system to make Pinterest easier. We have Pinning Sessions where we all pin together, ensuring you are getting your pinning done and allowing you to ask me anything. With monthly mastermind lessons and a price of only $27/month – it’s a no brainer. Click below to find out more!