6 Tips For Content Creation for Service Providers Are you a small business service provider looking to attract your ideal clients? You're in the right place! In this blog post, we'll share six powerful tips to help you craft content that not only engages your audience...
What Are People Searching For On Pinterest
Pinterest is a place to look forward. In fact, more than 463 million* people use Pinterest to find tomorrow’s ideas. By observing current trends on Pinterest, we can glean valuable insights into what may trend elsewhere in the near future.
Behind the trends
Each week, Pinterest Predicts Weekly highlights actionable search trends among Pinterest users across categories, regions and demographic groups. All search queries link to trends.pinterest.com where you can discover insights and create campaigns around popular search queries.
Check out Pinterest’s report here or read below!
*Pinterest, Global analysis, Q1 2023.
All set for summer
People are soaking up the summer sun everywhere they go.
Let’s get away
(in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks)
- 2x increase in “summer mountain vacation outfits”
- 130% increase in “snacks for road trip”
- 85% increase in “boat cruise outfit”
- 80% increase in “camp site set up”
Fun in the sun (in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks)
- 2.5x increase in “concert outfits summer”
- 110% increase in “backyard movie night ideas”
- 75% increase in “reggae concert outfit”
- 65% increase in “movie night food ideas”
Hot tech trends (in the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks)
- 40% increase in “apple headphones aesthetic”
- 35% increase in “earbuds”
- 30% increase in “portable charger”
- 25% increase in “digital camera”
Good On Paper
People are getting creative with homemade and retro summer crafts. In the last three weeks compared to the previous three weeks:
- 10x increase in “retro crochet”
- 2.5x increase in “altering clothes”
- 110% increase in “clay creations”
- 100% increase in “cute scrapbook ideas”
- 95% increase in “tye dye ideas”
Health: On Pinterest, Gen Z is all about improving wellness while Gen X focuses on micronutrients and strength.
- 170% increase in “high protein foods”
- 135% increase in “therapy”
- 80% increase in “apple cider vinegar benefits”
- 30% increase in “standing pose”
- 165% increase in “potassium rich foods”
- 115% increase in “iron rich foods”
- 60% increase in “tight hip flexors”
- 50% increase in “strength training”
Jam-packed sunny days inspire searches for fun food, festive outings, and fabulous style.
- 30x increase in “summer bbq recipes”
- 16x increase in “unique nail designs summer”
- 3x increase in “new york summer fashion”
- 2x increase in “summer pool party decorations”
- 140% increase in “butter blonde hair”
- 135% increase in “hiking fits summer”
How will you use these trends of popular searches for your business on Pinterest?
Here is more information that may be helpful!
What people on Pinterest are searching for this week I’m back with the latest Pinterest trends and this week we’ve collected insights around the theme: Spooky Season. 👻Halloween is on the way! All across Pinterest, searches are up for tricks, treats, and all kinds of...
How Service Providers Can Shine Bright with Lead MagnetsIn today's competitive business arena, the quest for clients can sometimes feel like an epic battle. But guess what? There's a hidden superpower that can not only set you apart from the competition but also...