How to add an image onto another image to create a unique image for your brand. This works when you have a desktop image and you add your website image into the computer of the image you will use on social media or your website.
This is helpful also to add your logo to an image (think watermark) or to add another image and create a collage.
I use Canva for this! It’s simple and easy to use and the best part is it’s free.
Below is a video that shows you step by step how to do it. It’s really easy and you’ll be creating unique images for your business in no time at all!
Thank you so much for stopping by! I’d love for you to join our private Facebook Group of female entrepreneurs who want to plan, prioritize, and execute to take their businesses to the next level. This group has great advice, tips, and help. Most importantly, it’s a community of supportive and like-minded individuals all there to learn and grow in their business. Come hang out with us!
- 158 | Creating a personality-packed website to turn casual visitors into raving fans with Katelyn Dekle
- Pinterest Trends: Gifting Season
- The Power of Pinterest Funnels for Service-Based Business Owners
- Creating a personality-packed website to turn casual visitors into raving fans with Katelyn Dekle
- 157 | Lead Magnets: How Service Providers Can Grow their business not just their email list