Top 5 tips to explode your Pinterest growth for 2020
I bet you could use more clients? Am I right? Today we are going to talk about Top 5 tips to explode your Pinterest growth.
Hey, I’m Jen of wed photography coach Helping you create marketing systems to easily drive traffic to your content!
90% of weekly Pinners use the app to make purchase decisions – you need to have your business one there for that free marketing!
Every business needs more traffic – More traffic means more potential clients i.e. more income.
- Use “fresh Pins” and multiple pins for each blog post or product or course.
- Use “searchable” terms in your title and description of your pin.
- Have a minimum of 20 boards and 20-30 pins on each board.
- Ensure that your Pinterest profile is complete. Make sure you have what you do and who you serve (in “searchable” terms) and your name | Business name.
- Be Consistent! Pin 10-20 times a day. If you don’t have a lot of content you can even pin 5 times a day. That’s why I use Tailwind! Click here for a free trial!
I created this awesome free Pinterest Challenge to learn how to get your Pinterest set up for your business and to start driving traffic to your content! Just type in the code “pinchallenge” to get the course for free!
Ok now go work smarter not harder!! Happy Pinning!!